Accident Damage Assessment. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Accident Damage Assessment. within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by sl8anic Which body shop are you going through? Needham Collision, I went to school with the owners ...

Quote Originally Posted by sl8anic View Post
    Which body shop are you going through?
    Needham Collision, I went to school with the owners son. I just called them they said that parts should be coming today the car is currently on the lift and should be ready to go in a week.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by GotBoost94 View Post
    Needham Collision, I went to school with the owners son. I just called them they said that parts should be coming today the car is currently on the lift and should be ready to go in a week.
    Cool, keep us posted on how you make out.
    "At dawn they sleep..."

Probably my final update since Im getting my car back today . My accesport should be delivered sometime today as well. Big day lol, unfortunately I couldn't come to the WBM but Ill be there next year.

As for my insurance, I will not have to pay a cent even the deductible. Since its the other guys fault his insurance will pay out in full and I will get no points on my license.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12