Help with high pressure power steering hose

This is a discussion on Help with high pressure power steering hose within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Did I order the right part? This to replace this: The bigger one that connects to the pump. Also, the ...

Help with high pressure power steering hose

Did I order the right part?
    This to replace this:

The bigger one that connects to the pump.

Also,
    the end on the Techna Fit piece looks bigger than the end on the OEM piece, seen here:

I'm also having problems removing that piece circled in red. I tried using an open-end wrench on it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You might consider replacing the pulley on that.... it is looking dinged up pretty bad in that picture.
    If the grooves are clean, never mind, but if they or the side walls are bent, dented, rough, or corroded, get an alloy OE drive pulley or an OEM replacement. DONT UNDERDRIVE IT! that's a ball of worms you don't want to dig up. If you need help finding one, I can get links for you. Not race car parts, just fixing this... in case anyone is worried that I want to try talking you into becoming a modifications junky... lol