2011 Headlight issue after Cobb AP install - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2011 Headlight issue after Cobb AP install within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Still have my warranty until Oct 2013 so I guess I'll bring it in. I'll post the results once I ...

Still have my warranty until Oct 2013 so I guess I'll bring it in. I'll post the results once I get it back. Thanks guys!
    2011 WRB WRX Premium Sedan
    1998 RBP RS Coupe

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So.... Didn't even need to take it in to the dealer. After fooling around with my headlight switch I found out that my headlight's auto shut-off id operating just fine.
    Here's the results: If you leave your lights on and turn off your car and take the keys out of the ignition, your headlights will shut off. While the keys are out of the ignition, if you turn the light switch to the OFF position and then back to ON, the lights will stay on.
    I was confused but I guess this is how the newer Subaru's work. My 98 headlights just always stayed off if the car wasn't turned on.
    2011 WRB WRX Premium Sedan
    1998 RBP RS Coupe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12