Battery Maybe?

This is a discussion on Battery Maybe? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; On the first startup of the day the car has no issue at all with starting meaning it has a ...

Battery Maybe?

On the first startup of the day the car has no issue at all with starting meaning it has a strong startup. Ill run some errands going from place to place and at each place I start the car up it feels weak, like its just barely turning over, thats the best way I can describe it. Its never died and runs perfectly well when its going. Maybe battery, starter motor, heat issue? I have no idea. Any thoughts?
    2011 wrx
    Aem Cai
    Invidia catted TBE
    TP Stage 2+ map
    EBCS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Take it by Autozone or one of those places, they'll test the batt and charging for free... Then you're down to the starter, that may have to be removed for testing, not sure how they go about that.
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

To test the starter you'd have to do a few starter tests, easily done with a voltage meter. Positive lead to starter power and negative to battery negative. Then positive to post that connects from starter solenoid to main armeture. Ill post factory specs later today once I have access to a shop computer.
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix