HELP PLZ WITH COOLANT IN 95 WRX

This is a discussion on HELP PLZ WITH COOLANT IN 95 WRX within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey everyone, Just got an impreza wrx 95 and i have been told its had the coolant done but i ...

Exclamation HELP PLZ WITH COOLANT IN 95 WRX

Hey everyone,

Just got an impreza wrx 95 and i have been told its had the coolant done but i just looked at it and theres all this brown **** on my radiator cap and it looks like theres only water in the radiator... the water is almost **** brown. Just wondering if anyone knows where the radiator plug and is it okay if i top it up with coolant for now until i get it flushed? i have about 5litres of pre mixed coolant.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The is normally a drain valve on the passenger side of the lower radiator. Get a big open drain pan and just let it all out. Then just use a water hose to help flush out the rest by letting it flow through the radiator and out the drain. Close the drain valve and fill with the new coolant. Easy.

Now if your radiator is the original it might be toast. Better to get a newer one.
    Life is like riding a bicycle in order to keep your balance you must keep moving.