PLease help me identify this connector/sensor. 2011 WRX LTD Sedan

This is a discussion on PLease help me identify this connector/sensor. 2011 WRX LTD Sedan within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I recently bought a 2011 WRX Limited Sedan. It had a few electrical issues when I got it which I ...

PLease help me identify this connector/sensor. 2011 WRX LTD Sedan

I recently bought a 2011 WRX Limited Sedan. It had a few electrical issues when I got it which I have since been able to resolve. However in doing so I discovered this connector which is obviously broken and I cannot figure out from the service manual what it is. I disconnected it all together and have no CEL and everything seams to be functioning as it should. I discoved the connetor under the driver's side headlight and it ties into the from main wire harness. Any info on this connector would be fantastic. Thanks in advance.

Chad

Attachment 111417

Attachment 111418

Attachment 111419

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Re: PLease help me identify this connector/sensor. 2011 WRX LTD Sedan

Not really sure there are any connectors there save for the headlights. Do your highbeams/ DRLs work after you disconnected that?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Do your highbeams/ DRLs work after you disconnected that?
    Yes, HIDs, DRLs, highbeams, and fogs all work correctly. This thing simply baffles me.

Chad