vacume lines behind the altranator, and subie part number diagram.

This is a discussion on vacume lines behind the altranator, and subie part number diagram. within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; had a little(LOT!) of trouble with a busted fuel vapor duty silonoid right behind the alt. when going in to ...

vacume lines behind the altranator, and subie part number diagram.

had a little(LOT!) of trouble with a busted fuel vapor duty silonoid right behind the alt. when going in to replace a leaky fuel line under the turbo inlet pipe. hard vacuum lines and one broken fitting. also, a blue 't' fitting without a hose at all. gee, i wonder WHY it kept throwing a loose gas cap cel. maybe a vacuum leak? anyhoo...i noticed there wasnt much in the way of a vacuum diagram so i panicked and called two subie dealers. scored on the second. with a sharp parts gal who sent me a picture of her parts diagram. i love smart phones. repair and connect broken fitting to empty blue fitting and presto...no more cel. pics hopefully attached to this if not ill have it on my page and keep trying to get it up.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20121222_141712_162.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	110612Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20121222_152111_857.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	110613Click image for larger version. 

Name:	122212142507.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	110614

a shout out to Subaru of Bozeman for the help. please keep in mind, these repairs are temperary. im in for a solid weekend of intake off and aftermarket parts in and fixing all the vacuum lines, motor mounts up pipe turbo inlet the hole group of easy no tune stuff. but i have to get those here before i do, after trying to remove my bov tube....well its going to be nessary to replace it. fuzed to the inlet tube. they saved my daily driver a week sitting in the my garage. bit cold to walk to work now lol!

edit..that group of hoses in the far left is the group i replaced with part store stuff that i could grab easy n go. no stores open on the weekend here past noon saturday. so far its working great.
    Last edited by tirerob; 12-25-2012 at 11:12 PM.