mapping - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on mapping within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Oh ok so now that we found that it custom wat would be best move to do now?...

Oh ok so now that we found that it custom wat would be best move to do now?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinghost View Post
    Oh ok so now that we found that it custom wat would be best move to do now?
    Well, I can't really confirm that it is indeed custom or not, just that it doesn't seem to have the right naming scheme. If it isn't working right for your setup right now, I would say you should stop using it anyways. That map is loaded on your AP, so you can flash back to it if you find that the stage 2 map doesn't work quite right either.

Being that you're new to this, it might be good for you to contact a tuning shop and get a checkup with them at some point. Tuning isn't something to take lightly.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Anub1s View Post
    Well, I can't really confirm that it is indeed custom or not, just that it doesn't seem to have the right naming scheme. If it isn't working right for your setup right now, I would say you should stop using it anyways. That map is loaded on your AP, so you can flash back to it if you find that the stage 2 map doesn't work quite right either.

Being that you're new to this, it might be good for you to contact a tuning shop and get a checkup with them at some point. Tuning isn't something to take lightly.
    Ok i will try to find a place since i live in a remote place haha but i will try the right tuning thx Lot for ur time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12