Power Steering Leak Found, Name This Part ;)

This is a discussion on Power Steering Leak Found, Name This Part ;) within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So this here line is cracked due to rust. It looked as if someone had brazed it before to repair ...

Power Steering Leak Found, Name This Part ;)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN5546.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	109331Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN5547.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	109332

So this here line is cracked due to rust. It looked as if someone had brazed it before to repair it. Im looking to replace it. Only problem is idk what it is called. It connects to the, what i believe to be the steering column because when i follow the power steering lines to the bottom of the car this is where i found the leak. There are three lines just like this one in the housing that it connects to. one goes toward the right side of the car and the other goes to the left. The pic attached is the one in the middle that the power steering fluid runs to. If anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated, if not ill go to subaru on monday

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Maybe other people can help you better if you take a pic of the area you took it off from too

On it. Itll be posted later thanks for the advice man

What year is your car. I like to look at parts diagrams from Subaru.com. They give you exploded parts lists.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremydingeman View Post
    What year is your car. I like to look at parts diagrams from Subaru.com. They give you exploded parts lists.
    My bad dude i totally thought that my profile shoed that i have an 05 wrx. Ill look at those as well, i didnt know that they had those on there

So all the diagrams that I saw on the subaru website had the part listed, i think, but it had a not shown status so i could not verify that the part i need is listed.