'06 Limited Misfire CEL - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on '06 Limited Misfire CEL within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am also working on going back to stock intake....

I am also working on going back to stock intake.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by subiwrx View Post
    I have had a bad head gasket before so I am familiar with what the water oil mix looks like. THIS IS NOT ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE MOTOR THAT I CAN FIND. MY DIPSTICK IS CLEAN. Like I said its a pretty small amount and doesn't look like enough to clog the pipe but definately limit the amount of air that can move.
    Those tubes are vents for the PVC system. The substance is oil vapor and water condensation. This is why "catch cans" and oil/water seperators were invented for the most part.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

First of all thank you all for the help thus far! I managed to get the stock intake back on and the car is running perfect. The only problem I have now which is brand new since the stock intake install is a "pending" CEL P2443. Secondary Air something or other. My secondary air monitor also will not "ready" itself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12