HELP!!!!!!!!! im lost. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on HELP!!!!!!!!! im lost. within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Aww they don't let you on days off? When you say theres no smoke coming from the oil, do you ...

Aww they don't let you on days off?
    When you say theres no smoke coming from the oil, do you mean you let your car run and take the oil filler cap off and watch it? If it smokes from there it could be bad ringlands? Correct me if I'm wrong

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Also there's always a change they resealed the head gasket bad.

that is correct let the car run then take off the cap and if it blows smoke out its ringlands. i dont think i would have some kind of sign of that.

there is never enough coolant burnt at one time to think its the headgasket well i guess if i didnt change it there could be, but its also a mixture of oil the smoke does not stay in the air its not heavy coolant being burnt which is why it takes about two hundred miles or so for it to burn of then suck air through the turbo resovor

so here is what im thinking my approach will be. my pcv hose was a straight hose which we know is not suppose to be i ordered on from subaru cause im thinking that might be getting me some blow by. also i got a new iacv gasket cause i know that coolant runs through that through the intake and could burn off there if the gaket is bad right? and im going to try an properly blurp the system again. i have herd this is very rare for the seals to blow on the turbo as far as the coolant blowing through to burn off that much. unless someone belives that with me overboosting the 1200 miles i drove to SC and back.which could happen but rare. dose everyone think this is a good start?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12