3,000 Mile Check Up

This is a discussion on 3,000 Mile Check Up within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ok, I know my dealer said to bring the car in at 3,000 miles for the check up but I ...

3,000 Mile Check Up

Ok, I know my dealer said to bring the car in at 3,000 miles for the check up but I can't find out anything about it really other than an oil change. I've tried searching and was surprised I didn't come up with anything... What exactly are they supposed to do at the 3,000 mile mark? Only real reason I'm doing it is because I heard it can mess with your warranty if you don't go in for the scheduled check ups. I have a 2012 WRX Sedan if it makes any difference.
    2012 WRB WRX Sedan ...
    BPanda Build
    ...On order since 5/14/2012
    ...Picked up on 6/29/2012

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

3,000 Mile Check Up

I did my first 3000 mile check up my self and they still honor the warranty. I had an issue with a boost line and the covered it even though I didn't take it to them for the first couple oil changes. As far as I know they just do a oil change, oil filter, and tire rotation.
    2012 Wrx SWP Hatch-Traded
    2013 Limited ISM Hatch -Current