Set idle Rpm when engine is warmed up ?

This is a discussion on Set idle Rpm when engine is warmed up ? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys what is the set idle rpm for a hot engine ? 2002 wrx sedan no EMS (only Catback ...

Set idle Rpm when engine is warmed up ?

Hey guys what is the set idle rpm for a hot engine ? 2002 wrx sedan no EMS (only Catback and Intake).

When i turn on my car ( hot) the idle is at 500 rpms ? im really concerned about this because ive read multiple times that the stock idle rpm is 750-1000 .

Please help
    Shifting Day n Night in my RedRex

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    You cannot read 500 RPM on the stock tach. The base line is 500 and the first line 750. Where is your needle?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.