Maintenance at 100k miles?

This is a discussion on Maintenance at 100k miles? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; What maintenance is usually performed at 100k miles for a 02 wrx? Also when is the timing belt due for ...

Maintenance at 100k miles?

What maintenance is usually performed at 100k miles for a 02 wrx? Also when is the timing belt due for a change?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    my suggestion is to sign up at mysubaru.com you can see all maintenance required for your year and each interval. it has always come in handy for me!

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

Timing belt is usually done around 105k. Should also take care of the water pump, thermostat, tensioners and that jazz while you are in there. Oil change, tranny fluid, and differential fluid changes also should be done at that time.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.