Parking lights

This is a discussion on Parking lights within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So i went to go get my car inspected today and i failed due to my "marker lights" being out. ...

Parking lights

So i went to go get my car inspected today and i failed due to my "marker lights" being out. These are the lights on the far corners of the headlight. I tried to change them but i can't seem to get to the other side of them in order to get access to the bulbs. Does this mean i have to take off my bumper in order to take the headlight out? If there is a write up on this and you can point me in the right direction that would be appreciated

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    What year is your WRX? On my bugeye, it was much easier to remove the headlights to access to the parking lights. It's pretty easy, there are steps and pictures here:

Koji Style Headlights (02-03) - Instructions
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    What year is your WRX? On my bugeye, it was much easier to remove the headlights to access to the parking lights. It's pretty easy, there are steps and pictures here:

Koji Style Headlights (02-03) - Instructions
    Well I have an 05. I found a random write up on google that seems like it'll help a bit. My main concern was whether or not I had to take off the entire bumper, which i don't. Thanks for the input man. Much appreciated your pics helped a lot