Here are the symptoms of my problem:
Car: 2006 WRX TR (no fogs) ^ Visual reference for you photographic memory people
1) My passenger headlight is out (lowbeam)
2) my car says constantly has the high beam indicator illuminated on the dash when lights are on
3) I did have a blown fuse in the main fuse box which i replaced upon inspection
4) when i put my brights on, all the lights in my passenger housing go out. (yes dark, everything, brights and lowbeams)
5) I put a new bulb in the passenger low beam housing and tried again. But the new bulb does not illuminate bright like the driver side does, it just lights up dim orange like the inner lamp on the passenger side. So my problem still persists.
I have searched this on the forums but i cant seem to find the answer i need to fix this...
Has anyone had this issue before? would this be electrical or am I missing something here?