Can't find bumper part!

This is a discussion on Can't find bumper part! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey everyone, I scraped my front bumper the other month and about a week later I noticed that part of ...

Can't find bumper part!

Hey everyone,

I scraped my front bumper the other month and about a week later I noticed that part of my bumper had popped out. I went back to the area where I scraped to see if I could find the part, but it was not there. I ordered the "Tow Hook Cover" OEM part that I thought was the replacement, but it wasn't even close to it.

I have seached for about a month looking for this part online, but I can't find it anywhere. Can someone please help me as to where I can find the cover I have highlighted in this photo:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	310616_2272467926262_1085550210_32590210_973305847_n.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	105335

Thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Well, that is the tow hook cover. Did they send you the one for the right year? They've changed between the generations.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Anub1s View Post
    Well, that is the tow hook cover. Did they send you the one for the right year? They've changed between the generations.
    I ordered it direct from subarupartsforyou.com which is who my dealership recommended for parts. Ordered for 08- 11 Impreza. Could it be different from Impreza to WRX? I didn't think so, but the piece they sent my wasn't even close.