Dealership changing brakes - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on Dealership changing brakes within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by Trainrex Dude, you're just as bad with this crap. LIGHTEN UP EVERYONE -TR What? I have never ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    Dude, you're just as bad with this crap.

LIGHTEN UP EVERYONE

-TR
    What? I have never once come down on someone for no reason on this forum.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Rex_Harrison View Post
    Im just saying this is part of whats wrong with the world today. I've been working since I'm 17, I now work 60hrs a week to afford the things I want. I've never gotten a hand out and have never had a safety net to fall back on ( no one in my family has a lot of money)

Then I see a 17yo kid with an '11 Sti, on his second engine and has blasted through a set of Brembos already ( just in street driving I'm assuming, since I don't think they let 17yo on a track), I'm not going to pretend that it doesn't make me sick. I'm sure you're a "nice" kid, but you have no idea what a dollars worth. You didn't just get an Impreza, not even a WRX, you got a fricken STI brand new off the lot for your first car, I bet you don't even pay your own insurance. I bet when you need to fill your tank every other day, because you drive like a gorilla on speed, you just whip out daddy's credit card.

Entitled and ungrateful. That's all I have to say. Maybe after you destroy your Sti, ask your dad to buy you something used to humble yourself before you enter the real world ( if you ever do )
    You are exactly right. This one kid is whats wrong with the world because his dad bought him an STI. All the horrible atrocities that go on but this takes the cake. I say we hang him. /sarcasm
    2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    Mods: Stage 2+
    "I live my life a twelve year old at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."
    Official ClubWRX Creeper

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Hi, I'm here for the ganbang
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

[QUOTE=Mikie13;2888552]Sounds like you just explained how to do WRX pads...QUOTE]

Thanks for the update. I DID explain what I did on my WRX. I wasn't aware that the STI brakes are different. I've had brakes like that, I know what you're referring to, sorry for any mis-reprensentation...
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    What? I have never once come down on someone for no reason on this forum.
    You're telling people to STFU which doesn't sit well with us. If you have an issue, report the post.

Ok...wow

this got outta hand quickly
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    You're telling people to STFU which doesn't sit well with us. If you have an issue, report the post.
    Noted.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex_Harrison View Post
    Im just saying this is part of whats wrong with the world today. I've been working since I'm 17, I now work 60hrs a week to afford the things I want. I've never gotten a hand out and have never had a safety net to fall back on ( no one in my family has a lot of money)

Then I see a 17yo kid with an '11 Sti, on his second engine and has blasted through a set of Brembos already ( just in street driving I'm assuming, since I don't think they let 17yo on a track), I'm not going to pretend that it doesn't make me sick. I'm sure you're a "nice" kid, but you have no idea what a dollars worth. You didn't just get an Impreza, not even a WRX, you got a fricken STI brand new off the lot for your first car, I bet you don't even pay your own insurance. I bet when you need to fill your tank every other day, because you drive like a gorilla on speed, you just whip out daddy's credit card.

Entitled and ungrateful. That's all I have to say. Maybe after you destroy your Sti, ask your dad to buy you something used to humble yourself before you enter the real world ( if you ever do )
    Your first post I felt for you. after this post, the only words that come to my head are, 'Life isn't fair.'

I'm not like this but I mean you can comment because people are given different opportunities, but when you hate the other person because of that, well then thats when you look like the smaller man.

I'm sorry you were never given a car or 'anything in your life' but it gives you no reason to look down upon those who do/have.

I'll go hang myself, look at all this commotion I'm causing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike193 View Post
    I'll go hang myself, look at all this commotion I'm causing.
    I was being sarcastic, thought I made that obvious. I don't think there is anything wrong with your situation. You're looking for advice and knowledge. when I was 17 I felt I knew everything. Don't mind the haters.
    2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    Mods: Stage 2+
    "I live my life a twelve year old at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."
    Official ClubWRX Creeper

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike193 View Post
    Your first post I felt for you. after this post, the only words that come to my head are, 'Life isn't fair.'

I'm not like this but I mean you can comment because people are given different opportunities, but when you hate the other person because of that, well then thats when you look like the smaller man.

I'm sorry you were never given a car or 'anything in your life' but it gives you no reason to look down upon those who do/have.
    I have to agree with you, life isn't fair but that comment was overboard.
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    Hi, I'm here for the ganbang
    That's immature Zach!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ingo View Post

Thanks for the update. I DID explain what I did on my WRX. I wasn't aware that the STI brakes are different. I've had brakes like that, I know what you're referring to, sorry for any mis-reprensentation...
    No prob homie!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

czn
    depends where you live man.... the town i grew up in every kid got a new bmw when they turned 16.... ya it sucks but if my parents were rich enough to give me a new M3 i dont think id turn it down.
    -Dave
    2001 is300 Solar Yellow *RIP*
    2004 RX-8 Black
    2011 WRX STi - Cobb SF Stage 2

Quote Originally Posted by maus View Post
    I was being sarcastic, thought I made that obvious. I don't think there is anything wrong with your situation. You're looking for advice and knowledge. when I was 17 I felt I knew everything. Don't mind the haters.
    I was being sarcastic too hahaha, Thanks for the back up man. I mean when it comes down to it I can agree with him, life isn't fair and who's to say I deserve a brand new car and he doesn't? But when it comes down to it, like, was I supposed to tell my dad 'no, return it' when he got me the car of my dreams? I mean come on, you can't just hate people because their objects. When my friends (who have 5x the amount of money my family does) get something outrageous, I sit back and think to myself how much I don't really need something like that. I'd rather be happy for what other people have an accept that I don't need it, then hate people for what they have and in the end make myself stressed and depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by czn View Post
    depends where you live man.... the town i grew up in every kid got a new bmw when they turned 16.... ya it sucks but if my parents were rich enough to give me a new M3 i dont think id turn it down.
    a kid in my old school, (i used to go to Bergen Catholic in NJ) Got a phantom for his first car. well, he was 15 and couldn't drive, but its his car now.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.