Vf39 Crack
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Vf39 Crack within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; HI, we all know the vf39 crack, does this crack look fine? I might buy this turbo. Thanks....

Vf39 Crack

HI, we all know the vf39 crack, does this crack look fine? I might buy this turbo. Thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01004.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	104705Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01005.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	104706

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey there boby id say that crack is just fine,my vf39 that im currently using on my 04 is a lil bit bigger then that and holds boost great and spools just fine,so imo id say your good to go with that turbo

Quote Originally Posted by kornkid21792 View Post
    hey there boby id say that crack is just fine,my vf39 that im currently using on my 04 is a lil bit bigger then that and holds boost great and spools just fine,so imo id say your good to go with that turbo
    Ok thanks you

Anyone else can confirm this too ? thanks.

I personally wouldn't buy any turbo that's cracked. What happens when the crack expands? What happens when an oil line cracks and you lose oil, destroying your turbo or worse...the entire engine?

I would walk away from this.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.