My dent is finally being fixed! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on My dent is finally being fixed! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by rage-wrx ugh,I don't like Kolb. What do you not like about them? I am a member at ...

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    ugh,I don't like Kolb.
    What do you not like about them? I am a member at Rockland Country Club only a few mins from there, so I play a round of 9 while its there for a service or something haha

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    Hopefully your "week-long fix" doesn't end up being six months like my first accident with the Subaru...
    If it does, I'll cry. for 6 months.

My one week fix turned to three. It all depends on parts and stuff but I would say from the looks of it, expect around 1-2 weeks minimum. Just pray for good weather so rolling in the jeep is acceptable lol.
    2011 WRX 5-Door WRB
    Cobb AP Stage 1 - SPT Exhaust - Bayson R Lip - 30% Tints

2006 Honda CBR600RR
    Jardine RT-1 Exhaust - Fender Eliminator - Integrated Front & Rear Signals

2001 Audi TT - Sold

yea, I've had good weather the past 2 days, but we r supposed to get rain the next 2-3 days ={

holy crap i cant believe that "dent". im not sure if a 34 yo guy like myself couldve handled the situation better than a young scrapper like you.
    2011 WRX Limited w/ Nav, Performance Auto Solutions Tuned by Dave - Stage 2+ ~ 310 awhp 326 ft/lbs @ 17.5psi pump
    AEM Intake, Process West TMIC, GFB Respons Hybrid BOV, Invidia Q300 Turboback, Grimmspeed EBCS
    FIC 1100cc Injectors, DeatschWerks DW65c Fuel Pump, PTP Turbo Blanket
    AEM Wideband & Boost Gauges, SMY Cluster, SPT Short Throw Shifter/Bushing, Anarchy Motive Shift Knob, 30% Tint

Quote Originally Posted by Asharus View Post
    holy crap i cant believe that "dent". im not sure if a 34 yo guy like myself couldve handled the situation better than a young scrapper like you.
    oh I was beyond furious. It was my 2nd night with the car if I remember correctly. I got home from school, looked out the window 5 min later and the dealer was pullin in the driveway delivering it. drove it that night, went to bed, woke up, school, went out after school, then later on that friday night he hit me. I didn't even get out for a full minute after he hit me. I sat there fuming. I then got out, ripped him out of his car by the front of the shirt collar. I then forget what happened after that. I do know I was flailing around in the car so much on the way home I hit my rear view mirror off (put it back on the next morning, luckily it just popped right off, the rite way) and my friends said when i got out of the car, I slammed the door so hard it didn't latch, it popped back open. That was a bad night

i can feel my blood pressure rising right now, lol
    2011 WRX Limited w/ Nav, Performance Auto Solutions Tuned by Dave - Stage 2+ ~ 310 awhp 326 ft/lbs @ 17.5psi pump
    AEM Intake, Process West TMIC, GFB Respons Hybrid BOV, Invidia Q300 Turboback, Grimmspeed EBCS
    AEM Wideband & Boost Gauges, SMY Cluster, SPT Short Throw Shifter/Bushing, Anarchy Motive Shift Knob, 30% Tint

Best part is my dad came (in the wrangler im using currently) after the cop had arrived. He locked the E-brake as he got close and slid to stop and the cop looked at both of us goes, "im guessing thats one of your parents?" I was like, "thats my dad" the cop looks at my friend and goes, "oh boy" haha my dad was pisssed, but hes been helpin me out so much with gettin it settled and fixed. I can't thank my pops enough. Not only did he get me my car, he maintains it for me, AND he lets me borrow HIS car when mine isnt available.

ROFL best dad ever

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike193 View Post
    oh I was beyond furious.
    Meh...I don't understand why people get upset over getting in an accident. If no one is hurt there isn't an issue. It's required by law to have insurance so your car will get fixed/replaced. It might not be the most ideal situation as not everyone has an extra car they can use, but you should have friends and family to help you out for a week. If you're smart you have rental reimbursement on your insurance. It's just a car.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    Meh...I don't understand why people get upset over getting in an accident. If no one is hurt there isn't an issue. It's required by law to have insurance so your car will get fixed/replaced. It might not be the most ideal situation as not everyone has an extra car they can use, but you should have friends and family to help you out for a week. If you're smart you have rental reimbursement on your insurance. It's just a car.
    We do have rental reimbursement but I'm under the age of 21, which is required to use a rental. And I was upset because the car was in my possession for maybe a tad bit more then 30 or 35 hours, which is you ask me, thats horse crap. Not to mention, accidents drop resale value. But after going through what you have with a car, like sinking it halfway in a puddle and hydro-locking the engine, I don't see how an accident is that bad. (that wasn't said in a mean or jerk-ish way)

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike193 View Post
    But after going through what you have with a car, like sinking it halfway in a puddle and hydro-locking the engine, I don't see how an accident is that bad. (that wasn't said in a mean or jerk-ish way)
    Kid,you are catching on.I'm beginning to like you already.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

ROFL

I was gunna say it in some sly, jokish, sarcastic way, but i didn't know if it would be accepted already from me haha

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    I understand what you mean. I'm always glad that nobody gets hurt...however doesn't mean you can't be pissed off at stupidity...he was parked and still, and his buddy hit him. How do you hit a parked car? As he said, his buddy couldn't even figure out what happened.

I've been rear ended (shut up Zach, both of you) twice in the last three years, once in my first Subaru, once in my 350z. +$3000k worth of damage. Both times I was stopped. One at a stop sign, and some dude flew out of parking garage all high and mighty in his Porsche Cayenne and slid on ice right into me. He even said he pulled out way too fast (shut up again Zachs, and you too Matthew)...second accident in my Z, I was at a stoplight...just chillin. Next thing you know, I hear a loud screech, and I got hit. The teeny bopper in the car was texting and completely destroyed the car in front of her, and that car hit me...$5000 worth of damage! I was furious both times because the people were idiots. I kept my calm though...

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Kid,you are catching on.I'm beginning to like you already.
    +1

I roffled!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast