squeaking noise from the front left wheel!!!!

This is a discussion on squeaking noise from the front left wheel!!!! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i own a wrx sti v7 2000 andThis noise has only just started the other day then it went away ...

squeaking noise from the front left wheel!!!!

i own a wrx sti v7 2000 andThis noise has only just started the other day then it went away but came back, when ever i turn right you can here this squeaking noise but then turn left and it goes away ??? i have taken the wheel off and adjusted the wheel bearing checked out the caliper and roter but still it makes the noise, any ideas i have owned the car for about 3 months ??

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Are you hearing the squeaking noise on a same rode? It might be from a sewer cap you are stepping on.

I Support ClubWRX
    Power steering?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

How many miles on the car? Does it have the problem only at lower speeds, or at higher speeds too? How exactly did you "adjust the wheel bearing"?
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

150,000 only at lower speeds like 20-60 km then it goes away
    like this morning it went then 5minutes it just came back