Fuse Box Breakout

This is a discussion on Fuse Box Breakout within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey I am a computer engineer who wants to learn how to work on my car some. I can't seem ...

Fuse Box Breakout

Hey I am a computer engineer who wants to learn how to work on my car some. I can't seem to find a fuse box layout in my manual and the breakout on the back of the box is pretty ambiguous to what it controls. I was testing the rear view mirror power cable that was hidden under map light housing (unused in my car without a power rear view mirror) and I think I blew the fuse. Now instead of going through every damn fuse in the car I wish I could just know which one controlled that power cable so I could replace the fuse and then tap into that power to power my radar detector... so I guess I am asking

1. Does anyone have a fuse box breakout for a 2011 wrx, or know what page it is in the manual?
    2. If not, does anyone have a book the recommend to buy to work on a 2011 WRX sedan?

thanks in advance, sorry if I am being too ambiguous to what I want to do or am in the wrong forum, I am a super newb.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    There is a fuse box layout in the manual.

Sorry,I don't have it with me now,but I referenced the diagram in the manual when I did an install.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.