problem with front right brake line need help

This is a discussion on problem with front right brake line need help within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; guys i need help please! i accidentally broke the front right brake line piping while installing a new ss steel ...

problem with front right brake line need help

guys i need help please! i accidentally broke the front right brake line piping while installing a new ss steel brake line. Is it repairable or do i have to get a new one from the dealer? do they sell it in pieces? or can i just make on my own tnks!
    Cobb Stage 2 and Heat Shield, NGK Iridium spark plugs, Invidia up pipe, divorced catted dp, G200 exhaust, GP Moto elbow, K&N Filter and Tein Flex Coilovers, Kartboy short throw and rubber bushing. Whiteline swaybars and bushings, kart boy end links, DBA F/R rotor hawks pads.
    Turbo upgrades processing

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Do you mean the hard pipe? Post a pic.
    Life is like riding a bicycle in order to keep your balance you must keep moving.

yeah it's the hard pipe. I was able to replace it by copying the original hard pipe; it was hard but, worth it. I already replace everything from the ss steel lines and rotors and pads but, bleeding is my problem now. I emptied all the old break fluid when putting in the ss steel braided line and used up all the two new cans of ATE fluid when me and my friend are bleeding the breaks; however, break is not working the same as if there is still air in the line. Is it because of the ABS? What can i do to take out the air in the ABS?
    Thanks a lot oguitar
    Cobb Stage 2 and Heat Shield, NGK Iridium spark plugs, Invidia up pipe, divorced catted dp, G200 exhaust, GP Moto elbow, K&N Filter and Tein Flex Coilovers, Kartboy short throw and rubber bushing. Whiteline swaybars and bushings, kart boy end links, DBA F/R rotor hawks pads.
    Turbo upgrades processing