turbo rebuilt - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on turbo rebuilt within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i looked at harmon motive and i could not find an address. i sent them an email and a little ...

i looked at harmon motive and i could not find an address. i sent them an email and a little while ago. i hear that harmon closed and reopen somewhere in LA. is that right. thanks guy ill try giving them a call later.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Is surge line still there? Tim Bailey was very well thought of last I checked.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

i googled surge line and it tool me to a page that said it was in oregon. and i live in socal. i will go to the address that harmon has on its website to check it out see if its still there.

I Support ClubWRX
    Let your fingers do the walking. Ring them and get info.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    My bad, when I looked for their location I found a thread saying they were visiting there and read it wrong.

If you ended up with functioning built motor and trans out of this, consider yourself lucky. This kind of power is $$ to maintain but it might be a great foundation for a medium build if you scale some things back. If it is stock motor/trans start taking parts off and trying to sell them ASAP.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

well i don't know about that yet. but ima make some time to crack it open and see if it is built or not. i been doing some research on the site and i got some good leads so far. im still gonna take it to get checked out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12