blew a fuse - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on blew a fuse within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Fuses blow for a reason. You should be thankful that you have them right about now. Please remove that LED ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Fuses blow for a reason. You should be thankful that you have them right about now. Please remove that LED kit and/or have it installed by a professional.
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike193 View Post
    and if those are blown the little metal connector won't be connected right?
    Does this mean you have a blown fuse?

In the manual there is a diagram showing you which fuses are which.The little square blocks you are talking about should be your relays.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I was told that if I pull one of the bigger fuses (the square shaped ones) one of them can really eff up the car computer, so those i haven't touched, but with the car off i pulled out every single one of the small ones (the green, blue, yellow, or brown) and they were all in tact and not blown.

so, whatever happened to your car?

i, as well, am hooking up an led kit and want them to turn on when the doors open. do you know which fuse i need to plug into? i have a 2012, i am sure it is the same as your 2011.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123