dont know who to trust - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on dont know who to trust within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; what kind of numbers do you gents think i will make? just curious this is going to be a fun ...

what kind of numbers do you gents think i will make? just curious this is going to be a fun rex so stokeddddddd

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo0311
    what kind of numbers do you gents think i will make? just curious this is going to be a fun rex so stokeddddddd
    What dyno? What fuel?
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

open source 3rd gear pulls 91

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo0311
    open source 3rd gear pulls 91
    "OS 3rd gear pulls", I'm assuming you're talking VD/Airboy for a dyno plot?

CA gas is some of the worst in the country, so that will hurt your #s
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

not sure im not the tuner guy lol and yea heard the same

just saw my car and the internals and yeah it was pretty bad you should see what the previous owner had done to the exhaust ****ing cheap asses well its 80 percent complete projection after break in process and go to stage 3 about 400 to the wheels on e 85

Just got my car back and so far 372 miles on the motor and its.running great its a lot diferent now and I love to hear my fuel pump lol ill post some pictures later

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

If your motor is going to blow soon why excactly would you throw a bigger turbo on. That's like just adding fuel to the fire. Try rebuilding your motor or getting fixed first before you start modding even more. Not trying to be an ass, but your mindset is that you want to make it go faster? There is no logical reason unless you want to watch your care grenade itself. Have at it if you like. I'd rather opt to getting the motor rebuild or something if you are wanting to get a bigger turbo. No point in doing that if the motor's days are numbered.

You came in a little late on the topic my friend my car is rebuilt with forged internals that can handle my turbo

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

well if anyone is even still looking at my thread anymore i have had for a about 3 weeks now and currently the motor is running great its a whole new beast like a driving a brand new wrx. the cp pistons run cold very loud tick and when my motor warms up its a lot hotter like you can feel the engine temp difference just by opening the hood but it runs at normal operating temp. Due to limited time i still have yet to get it tuned. Its only on a base tune at 16psi and if i go over that it throws over boost codes so i just drive it like a car. only about 2000 miles on the new motor and no issues. next Saturday i plan on getting my protune and tuning my car to 280whp so i dont increase my chances of tearing up my gears im not even comfortable even speeding or accelerating to its potential going to just be happy i have a car and drive it until i get ra gearset or just upgrade to the sti tranny but really have to do my research to see what gearset can handle 400whp + either way im happy that i know my car will out last oem and perform better as well if you all want to know what i did to the engine let me know i will post it

car is still running like a champ.

Already put 10k on the new build at 330whp

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345