Noob need help please! Parts recommendations- - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Noob need help please! Parts recommendations- within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by Cactus_Magnet Thanks, Im already on the alignment. Thats in the works for tomorrow. heres the link to ...

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus_Magnet View Post
    Thanks, Im already on the alignment. Thats in the works for tomorrow. heres the link to the TiC bushings
    TiC Klunk Killer - RACE
    It did make a difference, but not huge.
    Ah, I see now. You should try the subframe lockdown kit if all of that is installed (it does include the diff mount already). It keeps the whole subframe from shifting around, and since the diff mount is attached to that....

You'll get some really weird noises when engine braking down hills with that stiff of a mount bushing - just ignore them.

If they can't get you below -1 front camber, they need to loosen the other strut lower mount bolt.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mycologist View Post
    However, when I read up on it the replacement aftermarket drive shafts require significantly modifying the floor pan with a BFH.

That's only for the fat 3" aluminum driveshaft. A CF driveshaft, chromoly driveshaft, or even a steel driveshaft will be strong enough in a small enough diameter to not require any modification to make it fit.

Hey, where do i find the Subframe Lockdown>??

I Support ClubWRX
    TIC

Ok, Im a little confused. I installed the Outrigger bushings that came with the kit. I saw the other mounting points of the chassis, However, I do not see anywhere in TiC a part for sale that is called the Subframe kit, Only the one for the outrigger, which i already have.. Would another brand carry these that you would reccomend? Im goin on the hunt for em now.

I Support ClubWRX

AH, Nice! Thanks Myco! That all there is to it> 2 bolts? Hmmm.. didnt see that coming. I thought id be pressing moar bushings out again. Thanks again. I will let you know how it goes when im done.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.