new purchase and new problems help''' - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on new purchase and new problems help''' within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; could a tune stop all this madness of codes... and if so does anyone live around allentown , pa that ...

could a tune stop all this madness of codes... and if so does anyone live around allentown , pa that can help me out with a map or a once over looksy , i dont mind buyin lunch or whatever it takes , i needs this car ready for 2 hour commutes to work starting monday .

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Dude, I told you exactly what you need to do. The answer hasn't changed. We all knew you would get frustrated and run into additional problems, that is why I put it in all caps. You have to do ALL of those things now - don't keep driving hard and expecting it to work. It is easy enough to work through compared to having to figure it out on your own. It is much easier than selling a car or blowing it up. You need a cable and you need to fix your map. We can help.

No guarantees on the misfire though - that is another issue if it still exists after your car is tuned properly.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by djmoye View Post
    hey mike, as far as the 04 no never tuned it and it was all turbo xs stuff , not like it really matters but no mapping and no codes,,, .
    Did you buy your 04 like that or did you put the mods on? It would be impossible not to get at least the P0420 code with a full TBE unless the car was tuned or a mechanical CEL fix was used. Very bad idea to run those mods on an 04 and no EM due to the closed loop/open loop fuel delay. Lots of popped motors due to this. Top of the page is a sticky of possible causes and solutions for misfires.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

Get it tuned or put all stock parts back on.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

hey guys i have a question can i use a Turbo XS delta utec to tune this properly i have access to one . and an anyone help me with the data log if i do so, thanks for all the help guys .

I Support ClubWRX
    Who is going to tune and install the Utec? All the info for the Utec is right on Turbo XS' website.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12