Low boost, reset ecu = high boost again
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Low boost, reset ecu = high boost again within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi I have problem with y subaru WRX 02 bugeye. I lose boost presure and i have 0,5 bar. before ...

Arrow Low boost, reset ecu = high boost again

Hi I have problem with y subaru WRX 02 bugeye.
    I lose boost presure and i have 0,5 bar. before i have 1.3 bar.
    Hose is checked, all sensor under the hood also, benzine pomp presure 3.0 bar (walbro 255l)
    But after put cable from ACU together for 5min i have full bost 1,3 bar but my full boost i lose after 3-4 min.
    WG is work good. I put my laptop to my car and ECU dont show any errors. nothing.
    best regards

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    The ECU is disabling boost due to severe knock probably. I would not drive the car until you resolve the issue. What fuel are you using and what are the mods? Is there not a check engine light on?
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

On begining I also thing about knock sensor, but i dont have check engine light on. if i have knock trouble, my computer show something but nothing. I drive all time on 98 octane.
    I have exhaust 3" HKS DRAGSTER without cat. Turbo TD04 , 1,3 bar blue injections 440cc and remap.

and also i have before CEL and error P0171, after this i check benzine presure and i have to low 2.0 bar. I buy new one and now i get 3,0 -3,5 bar

I Support ClubWRX
    What engine management for remap?
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

i dont know that because i buy this car with remap. Hi sed its arround 280-300hp

sorry my car is without remap

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.