09 2.5i impreza normal oil consumption

This is a discussion on 09 2.5i impreza normal oil consumption within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; What is considered normal oil consumption for a n/a 2.5 manual impreza. Going through about quart to quart and a ...

09 2.5i impreza normal oil consumption

What is considered normal oil consumption for a n/a 2.5 manual impreza. Going through about quart to quart and a half every 4k

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Normal consumption is stated in your owner's manual. Typically makers don't want to listen unless you're going through more than 1L per 1500 km or so.

If there are leaks, fix them. Also consider trying a different oil brand, but always stay with API oils of the correct grade and viscosity.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.