90,000 service????
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 90,000 service???? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ok i have a dumb question, i am about to hit 90,000 mile on my wrx and i wanna do ...

90,000 service????

Ok i have a dumb question, i am about to hit 90,000 mile on my wrx and i wanna do the 90,000 service. How hard and what will i spend in the parts and labor or will it be easier to do it? and what place could i get/order the parts for it? Last question what exactly do i need for 90,000 mile service. All the help will be appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mario041012 View Post
    Ok i have a dumb question, i am about to hit 90,000 mile on my wrx and i wanna do the 90,000 service. How hard and what will i spend in the parts and labor or will it be easier to do it? and what place could i get/order the parts for it? Last question what exactly do i need for 90,000 mile service. All the help will be appreciated.
    Haha you asked;

How much will it cost?
    Where can I spend that money?

And oh btw what do I need to do? I'm sorry I can't help. That made me chuckle though did you check your owners manual? Or google 90,000 mile service 2007 WRX?

Here check this link bub

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=2007+WRX+%20maintenance+schedule
    2011 OBP WRX::Invidia Catless DP::Cobb CAI::TP 93 STG2::KB STS::Perrin Sways::

I Support ClubWRX
    Do only and specifically what is listed in your owner's manual. I would add the ancillary belts unless you want to wait until 105K, when they must be removed anyway. I did them at 90 or so on mine, and I used authentic Subaru parts to avoid squeaking belts etc. For the spark plugs get the model # from the owner's manual, and buy them anywhere; you could save maybe $15 that way. Use a DOT 3 or 4 brake fluid IMO, use regular Valvoline 75W-90 gear oil, any synthetic motor oil you prefer from 0W-30 to 10W-50 in your area (except Amsoil, their marketing and sales strategy is tasteless), any filters of good quality. You can DIY a HEPA filter for the passenger compartment (behind the glove box). Also service the battery, it's not getting any younger.

Expect $200+ in parts, excluding a battery if necessary. There is a DIY for changing the spark plugs, see if you're game. The rest is easier, except you'll need a friend to pump the brakes for you to swap brake fluid. Use jack stands, never get under a car not supported on proper jack stands as the jack is unsafe. Enjoy.
    Last edited by SD_GR; 12-30-2011 at 09:25 PM.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.