CEL P0112

This is a discussion on CEL P0112 within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Earlier today, my car pulled up the CEL, traction control, and flashing cruise control lights. But only after I stalled ...

CEL P0112

Earlier today, my car pulled up the CEL, traction control, and flashing cruise control lights. But only after I stalled it. I have a 2011 WRX. Also, the only reason I stalled it was because I was angry and frustrated that a tech at the tire shop, where I was getting my winter tires put on, lost my wheel lock key and forgot the tech had parked the car in first. I usually leave the car in neutral however. Anyway, I went home and pulled the 'P0112' code for Intake Air Temperature Circuit Low Input.

My car has the Cobb SF Intake and Stage 1 93 Octane + SF tune. I'm going to check if the MAF is dirty or has oil, and if there is a problem with the wiring. I might revert to the stock and see if that helps also. If anyone else has any advice, I'd much appreciate it.

Finally, do I have to keep the stock air funnel on? I believe part of it is pushing against the MAF wire.
    Last edited by Amaterasu; 12-22-2011 at 04:05 PM.