Anti freeze leaking?

This is a discussion on Anti freeze leaking? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey guys got a problem i found anti freeze on the ground of my car right below where its stored ...

Anti freeze leaking?

hey guys got a problem i found anti freeze on the ground of my car right below where its stored on my 2002 wrx, I noticed this the morning after the night i was driving around on dirt roads having fun . From what it seems is that its not leaking from anything obvious but i did notice that my antifreeze container is over the full capacity ( oops ) could it be coming out of that ( it was moist with antifreeze the top part )? or is their a overflow somewhere, I also noticed since my car is on a bit of an angle ( antifreeze side being downslope ). I see their is antifreeze or some liquid about halfway ( right under Pulleys on the frame i don't know what its called). So its either is leaking out from someplace and going down the slope to my driverside wheel and leaking or the container cap is leaking Or their is a overflow that overflowed.

thanks for looking at post.
    This post was done when i was tired so probably a few spelling errors.
    Shifting Day n Night in my RedRex

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    If you did not overfill the overflow bottle you have a leak to locate and fix. If you did overfill the overflow bottle, you could have normal seeping out the top as a result and/or a leak to fix, since the two are not mutually exclusive. If you have not topped off the coolant for no reason, you have a problem.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.