espelir jgt500 exhaust

This is a discussion on espelir jgt500 exhaust within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Has anyone ever heard of the espelir jgt500? I have a chance to buy one for a good price, but ...

espelir jgt500 exhaust

Has anyone ever heard of the espelir jgt500? I have a chance to buy one for a good price, but I never seen or heard of this brand. If anyone can tell me more about this exhaust it would help . If someone has this, I want to know how loud this is with a catted downpipe and does is drone a lot for normal driving , thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    Its a very loud exhaust and I can't imagine there isn't some sort of drone but that is based purely on its volume and having never heard it before in person. How good of a price if you don't mind me asking?
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    I have that exhaust and it's the same as my HKS hi power as far as loudness/ drone

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

$200, well I did a little research on it and some say it's only loud when you open up on it, if driven regularly it's pretty quiet, supposedly. I'm looking a quiet exhaust for a good price but this came up and it's the cheapest by far. Pretty tempted.

Torque, what kinda set up are you on? Are you driving it daily? Does it bother you or bother your neighborhood?

I Support ClubWRX
    I don't live in a neighborhood really.. It's a gated community but I have the room to shoot guns on it. Only towards Martha's house tho.. Who cares if I wing that *****.. I don't drive it daily and nothing is stock except the unibody.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

GET IT.
    I just bought one myself. DO IT! One of the best sounding exhaust ever imho.
    1. they are discontinued - so rare.
    2. very low, non raspy sound
    3. 3in piping - it does have a can on the back tho.,., its a look.,.,
    3. you got an amazing price

sounds like an invidia g200 - which I think is great
    Last edited by STilts; 12-05-2011 at 06:24 AM.