Access Port and Cobb SF Intake Trouble shooting for 09 WRX

This is a discussion on Access Port and Cobb SF Intake Trouble shooting for 09 WRX within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just installed the Cobb SF Intake and Access Port. When I tried running Stage 1 93 Octane + the Intake ...

Access Port and Cobb SF Intake Trouble shooting for 09 WRX

Just installed the Cobb SF Intake and Access Port. When I tried running Stage 1 93 Octane + the Intake Map, the RPMs would not go over 4000 without the car shaking violently. So now I'm running just Stage 1 without the intake map and the car is running fine. I've tried re-installing the intake map with no luck and the car still will not run right. Just wondering if anyone else has these 2 mods and has run into the same problem. I'll take any help I can get!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Is the intake installed properly?
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Everything was hooked up properly as far as I know. I made sure all of the hoses were tight and the mass air flow sensor didn't hit anything on the way out or on the way in on the new intake. Any ideas? I can always go back and check everything over again.