Service Bulletin

This is a discussion on Service Bulletin within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was browsing around and I stumbled upon service Bulletin 02-103-07. I searched and I couldn't see an answer to ...

KHP

Service Bulletin

I was browsing around and I stumbled upon service Bulletin 02-103-07. I searched and I couldn't see an answer to my question.

Do you guys know what model years are affected by this? It looks like it was published back in 2007.

This is the bulletin about a screen in the oil feed supply to the turbo getting clogged. Does my 2011 WRX have this screen? Should I loose sleep over this?
    2011 WRX Limited Spark Silver (5 Door)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Service bulletins specify models affected.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

KHP
    Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    Service bulletins specify models affected.
    All it mentions is that "APPLICABILITY: All Turbo Equipped Vehicles". So I'm guessing I am affected then? Just weird since it was published in 2007(almost 4 years ago).

How often should the screen be checked?
    Last edited by KHP; 10-20-2011 at 06:11 PM.
    2011 WRX Limited Spark Silver (5 Door)