Fast blinker...

This is a discussion on Fast blinker... within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have a 2011 WRX sedan with 4500 miles on it. Sometime last week the left blinker started to blink ...

Fast blinker...

I have a 2011 WRX sedan with 4500 miles on it. Sometime last week the left blinker started to blink fast when it was raining, then it quit. Now it is fast blinking permanently. The front blinker looks dim. Anyone else have an issue with the lights/wiring this early? Makes me think bad seal/loose connection/exposed wire or something. Any incite would be good before I start taking it apart.

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Bad bulbs. Known issue. Take to dealer.
    Greg
    Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

I also had the same problem. i replaced the bulb. saw it once more but it went away and havent seen it since.
    2011 WRX Limited - Dark Grey Metallic
    [Cobb stage 2 93+ SF Intake] [Invidia Catted DP] [SMY Gauge Cluster w/Boost and Volt Gauges] [Monkeybone Racing Heater Vent Gauge Panel w/Oil Pressure and Temp Gauges]
    [Cobb Heatshield] [Kartboy SS] [Weathertech Floorliners] [Hardwired V1 w/Remote Display] [Complete Aftermarket Audio System] [Lighted WRX fender badges]

Awesome! Thanks for the info.