Wrx pulling to the right?

This is a discussion on Wrx pulling to the right? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; My 07 just recently started pulling to the right last week... Brought it to Mavis for an alignment drove it ...

Wrx pulling to the right?

My 07 just recently started pulling to the right last week... Brought it to Mavis for an alignment drove it home still pulling... Went back and made them do it again the next day... Turns out That wasn't it an its not my suspension either, it's not my tire pressure, I rotated my tires front to rear that didn't fix it either... Just did breakes and rotors made sure calipers were on correctly and not rubbing... There are no noticeable sounds while turning or anything... Everything feels completely normal besides the pulling... that's where I stand ... Im Gunna bring it in to Subaru on Wednesday I guess... Any thoughts?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1796
    "Now looks like a good time"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Have you hit or run over anything, or otherwise have reason to suspect something bent?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Na I never hit anything o ran over anything
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1796
    "Now looks like a good time"

Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
    hello wrex5, i am new to the forum and i have the same issue with my wrx 2011, ever since i got it out of the showroom! I have not taken it to the dealer for a warranty check, but quite worried cuz the steering feels a bit wobbly...
    "Donít think of the WRX as 'STI Light'; instead, think of the STI as 'WRX Maximum'.Ē - Andrew Ganz

Subaru WRX '11 Sedan
    Owned: RS Clio 197 '09, Civic VTi '09, Ibiza Cupra '01, Civic Si '93, Laurel '82