2002 WRX EVAP/VACUUM DIAGRAM

This is a discussion on 2002 WRX EVAP/VACUUM DIAGRAM within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; What's up? Back again and in need of some help just about have my engine back together and I have ...

Question 2002 WRX EVAP/VACUUM DIAGRAM

What's up? Back again and in need of some help just about have my engine back together and I have a mess of vacuum hoses and misc. Crap everywhere. Does anyone have good diagrams,drawings, pictures, or access to subarus interactive online network? Anything would help. Intake manifold and connection pictures would help. Thanks.
    F' You, F' You, Your cool, F' You, And I'm OUT!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Really no one has a Bugeye that can take some pics for me or something.. :/
    F' You, F' You, Your cool, F' You, And I'm OUT!

I Support ClubWRX
    Mine is away sorry. Bump to the top for info. Good luck. Anyone?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Impreza Manuals | ken-gilbert.com
    Perhaps there will be some information for you here, you know alot of times you can just like google an engine pic of a WRX and it can be very helpful... I just resigned from MS Subaru so they locked me out of Subarunet...