Parking brake light comes on with moderate acceleration.

This is a discussion on Parking brake light comes on with moderate acceleration. within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I recently changed all pads, front rotors, SS brake lines and brake fluid on my 08 STI. I have about ...

Parking brake light comes on with moderate acceleration.

I recently changed all pads, front rotors, SS brake lines and brake fluid on my 08 STI. I have about 2k on the new brake parts. When ever I accelerate about 75% throttle the parking brake light will come on, though no other symptoms occur. Any comments on why this happens or has this happened to you?
    STIzzy!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Check the fluid level in the reservoir. If it is low, top up and double check all connections on the lines for leaks.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    /\ Yup
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

Thanks, I will.
    STIzzy!