P0138

This is a discussion on P0138 within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Scenario Car drove fine all day in the morning and at night. Parked my car to go in the office ...

P0138

Scenario
    Car drove fine all day in the morning and at night. Parked my car to go in the office and came out to start the car. It started pouring like crazy! A minute later my CEL came on, traction control light turned on and my cruise was flashing. Plugged in my ap and pulled the code p0138. Forgot to mention I have a 2011 wrx. From what I've read, it a bad rear 02 sensor. Anybody have any experience with this? I would take it back to the dealership but my car has a cbe, intake, and a stage 1 map. Don't know if it'll be under "warranty". Anybody with any solutions or have experienced this before?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Read your manual and see what the limitations are for the emissions warranty. In my state and emissions component is covered longer than any other part of the car and that coverage is not dependent on parts used elsewhere on the vehicle.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.