Boost gauge issue. help please!!!

This is a discussion on Boost gauge issue. help please!!! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys i wired up my aem digital boost gauge today tapping the positive and ground into my 05's existing ...

Boost gauge issue. help please!!!

Hey guys i wired up my aem digital boost gauge today tapping the positive and ground into my 05's existing clock wires. when i went to turn the car on i got no power to my gauge, clock or radio. I then disconnected everything and wired the clock backup normally and still nothing. I checked the radio fuse and its not blown. also whatever the problem is has disabled my remote door locks. Please help!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    What readings do you get from a multimeter?
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Don't just look at the fuse. Either test it or change it. Obviously there is a blown fuse, it is just a question of finding it.

I figured out the problem. There is a second clock fuse in the engine fuse box. it just had me baffled because it was affecting the clock,radio,automatic locks, dome light, and open door light on the dash.