Quote Originally Posted by 2002SubieWRX View Post
Yeah, it sounds like your best bet is to take it to a reputable shop or find a local Subie guy (or girl) to help you. There are some things that could go wrong if you screw up the removal or installation. It would really suck if you tried to do the work yourself and broke your car.

Nevertheless I give you a link to my Uppipe install thread. What is the best catless uppipe for a 2002 WRX? There is a lot of good info here so read through it.

Good Luck!
Actually I got pretty lucky. Saw a new shop really near my house last night driving home from work and stopped in. The owner actually has a pretty heavily modded 05 WRX making around 310whp. He said he could definitely help with the install and gave me a lot of good advice too.

Thanks for the link though! I appreciate the extra information. I really want to learn as much as I can about this stuff and eventually I'd like to be able to start working on my car more myself... I just need to find someone who can help me out... seeing as how this is my only car and I need it on a daily basis, I'm pretty hesitant to jump right in without really knowing what I'm doing.