vibrations...

This is a discussion on vibrations... within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; thanks in advance for anyone trying to help. Maybe a month or so back id hear a vibration coming from ...

vibrations...

thanks in advance for anyone trying to help. Maybe a month or so back id hear a vibration coming from under the hood at about 3-4 rpms in third or fourth gear. Today i heard it in all the gears at 3000 rpm. You should know i only hear this upon rapid acceleration(when im flooring it.) anyways i scheduled an appointment at the dealership for this on the 6th cause theyre "slammed" with work. I dont even have 8000 miles on the car yet and its remained stock this whole time. Sorry i didnt mention that it sounds like the vibration comes from the area right where the turbo is located.... Im about 95% sure its around there. And to make matters worse, i hear/feel another rattle coming from the exhaust when i take off in first now. everything everywhere feels sturdy and tight. thx again ds

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    no need for multiple posts