noob question

This is a discussion on noob question within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I used to own a 2005 wrx, then switched to a 2005 LGT and now im back to a 2004 ...

noob question

I used to own a 2005 wrx, then switched to a 2005 LGT and now im back to a 2004 wrx. I never saw this on my other cars, could someone tell me what this is? Its probably nothing but i just noticed it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0402.jpg  
    2004 WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It's an in-line fuel oscillation damper... Or something like that, don't know the real name...
    '02 WRX 4EAT, 311,000KMs/194,500Miles, Sold. Best car I ever had. '09 STi stage 1, hope this one will be good too...

I Support ClubWRX
    Fuel damper valve.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

thank you.
    2004 WRX