Subaru WRX Forum banner

bumper troubles

807 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  EvoEatr 
#1 ·
while I am driving sometimes the sides of my bumper up in the corners that meet up with the quarter panels pop out it is easily fixed by just pushing it back into place. I looked at it and I noticed that I am missing the screws that should hold it in. if someone could point me in the right direction of some of these screws it would be greatly appreciated.
it is the front bumper BTW

#2 ·
There are actually little special plastic pieces in there that could have deformed a tad, I have replaced quite a few of them for this exact concern on many different subarus, Its on the tip of my tongue, I think they are called bumper sliders ( Amazing, I order Subaru parts all day every day and I cant remember the name of this haha ).. anyways as far as sourcing the part, wheather you actually need the slider or not I would go to sears for the screws/clips and the dealer for the slider. check these guys out... www.subarupartsforyou.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.