coolant flush question

This is a discussion on coolant flush question within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So my radiator cracked on me,so I ordered a new one tovswap it out, I took out the oem(obviously coolant ...

coolant flush question

So my radiator cracked on me,so I ordered a new one tovswap it out, I took out the oem(obviously coolant drained) but there is still a little bit in the filler by the top mount,how do I get it out because I'm mixing my own formula 50/50 ,but I used to use the premix so that's What is remaining,.is there a way to flush that out or can I Just fill up with no harm done,

Thanks in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just fill it up and burp it a lot. Also make sure to use Subaru coolant and conditioner.
    Life is like riding a bicycle in order to keep your balance you must keep moving.

I Support ClubWRX
    ^^^burp the system & use Subaru Coolant & Coolant Conditioner & Subaru Long Life Coolant (it comes pre mixed)
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.