Boost Conrtol Solenoid ?????
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Boost Conrtol Solenoid ????? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have a 07 STi and i was having some boost issues and I was just wondering which vacuum line ...

Boost Conrtol Solenoid ?????

I have a 07 STi and i was having some boost issues and I was just wondering which vacuum line goes to which fitting on the boost control solenoid. Does the vacuum line coming from the turbo go to the bottom fitting on the BCS, and the one from the intake go to the top fitting?

Thanks
    07 WRX STi Stock - my new baby
    02 WRX 225 hp 222 tq - Not at Fault Accident TOTALED

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

take a peek here, there is a diagram a little ways down the page. I forget if the 07 still had it over by the P/S strut tower or on the front of the intake manifold, I know in 08 and up they are in front of the intake manifold. http://www.cobbtuning.com/info/?ID=3476

Can any one take a look at there car and let me know which vacuum line goes to which fitting on the boost control solenoid. I check out that link and the solenoid is different than mine so im not really sure.
    Last edited by SkunkyZ; 03-31-2011 at 01:15 PM.
    07 WRX STi Stock - my new baby
    02 WRX 225 hp 222 tq - Not at Fault Accident TOTALED

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.