Bluetooth issue 2011 paired with my iphone 4

This is a discussion on Bluetooth issue 2011 paired with my iphone 4 within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; For some reason whenever I hop in the car my phone starts playing music from the ipod feature on my ...

Bluetooth issue 2011 paired with my iphone 4

For some reason whenever I hop in the car my phone starts playing music from the ipod feature on my phone. I use the USB port and my actual ipod for music so I don't need my phone saying it's playing music, it blows my battery life out the window. How do I get the bluetooth connection to work solely for phone calls? I can't find anything on my phone without going to the ipod on the phone each time and stopping the music, this is annoying to do.

Any ideas?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

After many issues with bluetooth I ended up just turning it off. If I want to use my iphone for music I just plug it in using the usb port.
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

Disregard this thread hahaha. I searched in this section and didn't see anything but then searched the whole forum after I started this tread and this has been discussed ad nauseum. My fault. I guess it's annoying as hell to everyone else as well. Oh well.