replacing power mirrow switch 04wrx

This is a discussion on replacing power mirrow switch 04wrx within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; anyone know how to replace the 04 wrx power mirror switch? ordered a new one off ebay because mine died ...

replacing power mirrow switch 04wrx

anyone know how to replace the 04 wrx power mirror switch? ordered a new one off ebay because mine died and after replacing the fuse it still doesnt work. thanks fellas

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

extremely simple, i forget on the 04 wheather its in the center or on the drivers side door, either way its no harder than an oil change....the switch pretty much pops out and you unplug it...

was wondering how to pry it out though, its in the center, not the drivers door on my 04. I definitely cant wait to move my mirrors without having to get outside the car and do it manually then sit back down and have it not be right haha

If you lift up your center console lid you will see two screws, right where the little latch is, remove them, that should bring up the trim by the cup holder and the switch, you might have to move the ebrake handle around to wiggle the piece out of there but once you get it up enough you can see the electrical connector for the switch... http://ken-gilbert.com/04-impreza-service-manuals
    try out that link, might be of some assistance...

Thanks for your help I appreciate it.

no problem man, good luck